Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Sarah

I wanted to officially introduce Sarah to our club- I am excited for her perspective/comments and for everyone to get to know her.

I met Sarah just a few months ago at church- she has an ADORABLE (I'm not kidding, he's CUTE) little boy, Larkin, who is just 6 days younger than Grayson! Sarah lives in Sugarland (why do I not live in Sugarland? sigh) and is funny, smart and loves to read.

Welcome Sarah!

Oh here's the link to her blog- another good one to add to your list!

http://wonderland-found.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Elizabeth! You are just too sweet! I'm so excited to join you guys - I'm a huge reader, but haven't done much since the little one was born. I'm so glad to have the inspiration to pull out the books... and I even had a copy of A Tree Grows that's been waiting to be read for over a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I also live in Sugar Land...fun that you are out here too! So happy you are excited to join and that this will help you start to read again. With both my girls, I did not read for the first six months of their lives. Which for me is insane...I get panicky if I don't have a stack on my bedside table to read, I have to have things to read to survive...and now for a year of my life total, I read zippo. I knew I was getting a bit of my life back when I could stay awake long enough to read a few pages before bed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, I now know that we all have personal blogs, thought it would be fun to put up on the right, everyone ok with this? Mine and Amanda's are private, if anyone wants/needs to be added, just ask us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! I used to live in Sugar Land and miss it. Now I am temporarily living in Scotland... Love the bookclub and reading too. Totally hard to find time with two kids, but I try..

    ReplyDelete