Wednesday, April 13, 2011

May 2011- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Thanks ladies for a fun discussion of Commencement. We are now on to our second selection, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith. Enjoy, and we will discuss mid May.

Any comments or suggestions as to how this has been run, ideas for improvement? I have the book and will begin reading soon.  I'll post thought provoking questions for us all to comment on as things strike me, be sure and do the same!

I'm having a lot of fun, hope you are too!

2 comments:

  1. I really love reading something that I know my friends are also reading. I wish I'd had more time to participate earlier this week, but you know how that goes sometimes. I think you are right on the money, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going great and you are doing a great job with posting the questions Erin. I am enjoying A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, trying to find time to read it though since we have our first visitors in Scotland. My parents are here and Emma and Carter are thrilled to have them here and am enjoying a little down time:)

    ReplyDelete