Friday, April 8, 2011

Book Rec: The Pioneer Woman


Hi Ladies, I wanted recommend a book to you all to read, not for book club, because it is so cute that I think you should go buy it for your Ipad/Kindle, or reserve at the library NOW! 

"The Pioneer Woman, Black heels to Tractor Wheels" by Ree Drummond.


I started it last night and after staying up way too late to read, finally put it down, but I know that I will have to finish it today. It is sweet, witty, and really a modern romance novel, an easy read but very engaging. I have it until 4/25 if anyone near me wants to borrow!

(She also has a blog, which is where I had heard about her, http://thepioneerwoman.com/)

3 comments:

  1. My SIL Hannah loves her blog- I didn't realize it's a book too. Just finished Sweet Valley (terrible, but wonderfully nostalgic), so I will get this one next. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've started this and can't put it down. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put a request in at my library for this book. I'm #52 in line. Great. Oh well, I'm enjoying A Tree Grows in Brooklyn right now, so I guess I can wait. But I'm anxious to read it next!

    ReplyDelete