Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Traci

I just read Naomi's sweet post about Melanie, and I feel terrible I didn't introduce Traci. Traci is one of my very best friends- we taught together for 5 years at Second Baptist. After my first year, we were paired as prayer partners for the summer and had a conversation about breakups and heartbreak ( I had just broken up with Ryan- hee hee, and she had just had a breakup as well). So we decided instead of wallowing in our sorrows that summer, we would drive to Colorado to hike and white water raft, and Traci would introduce me to bluegrass music. Over the next years, we became friends, work teammates, traveling buddies, workout partners, bridesmaids in each other's weddings, and a lot of times, each other's psychologist (well, she's definitely mine anyway).

Traci and I have been through a lot together- boys, more breakups, weddings, crazy-ass co-workers, and now babies. Traci has sweet Sadie, who competes with Sophia for the title of Grayson's Girlfriend. Traci is smart, funny and I know you guys will enjoy getting to know her!

Oh and check out Traci's blog:
http://traciathome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a nice story of your friendship. I'm so glad you both are part of this!

    ReplyDelete