So I imagine that if we were a book club that got together, I would pass on things I see that speak to me...so I have decided I am going to do here since this is where we "meet" I have seen this printable/quote a few times in blog land and it has spoken to me each time. I have taken it as a sign that I have seen it over and over, so today I have printed and put in a frame, to be set on my bathroom counter top so I can see it each morning and be reminded to embrace it throughout the day.
Original post where I have found it is here. I am in no way taking credit for coming up with this nice quote or providing the printable. Have a great day!

Love it.. Thanks for posting...
ReplyDeleteI love this too! I'm really trying to live this right now, especially with the upcoming MIL visit. :)
ReplyDelete