Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blogger issues

Blogger and I have not been getting along lately. I decided to take the high road and assume it may be me.
1. I logged OUT of Google Reader and closed that window. I always have it open because I follow way too many blogs.
2. I restarted my computer.
3. I logged into gmail at the naptime readers site. I unchecked the box that says "keep signed in."

It took two tries to post something, but in the end, Blogger decided to come around. Who knows about our future, but for now, we're still together.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, YES! I am ready to kill Blogger (although I'm uncertain how to go about killing a website). It has stopped updating my RSS feeds, so it looks like I haven't updated my blog in a month on everyone's blogroll and to my subscribers (thanks for the heads up, Elizabeth!). I have not TOUCHED my HTML, so I don't know why it's gone berserk.

    Of course, the lack of technical support doesn't help. A million people with the same problem in the forums does not a solution make, Google!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger and I are friends at the moment. I just wanted to share that I find it all works better in google chrome then internet explorer. I don't know why...but when I have issues, I usually browser hop until it works. I am always logged in...that seems to work for me...but I don't use Google Reader, I am not that cool, even though I have been shown how. :o) Hope everyone is back on line and can post...so frustrating when it eats comments!!

    ReplyDelete