Thursday, July 7, 2011

Esme Lennox Checking In

Hi All-

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that book club will be in a week, on the 14th. I'll do a day early so we don't hit into the weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying the book!!!

Also, Naomi, you are up next for suggesting books, could you please put them up in the next week? This way as soon as book club is over, we are set to begin reading the next one! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Started the book yesterday, and I am enjoying it so far. It is a little confusing, so I may have some questions for ya'll (no judgement right?) but looking forward to discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I devoured this book last night, like literally gulped it down in 4 hours. I haven't done that since before Hannah was born! I wasn't sure how I was going to get it read before this week's discussion since I just got it from the library, but I started it last night and couldn't stop reading until 1am. Going to be pretty tired the next couple of days, but it was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this book has been checked out and/or on hold at all of the local libraries for the past couple of weeks! I'm trying to reserve the next copy and I'm hoping to get it finished in time! Procrastination strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, where do you live? You can have mine. I'm in the Galleria area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I am returning mine to the library tomorrow, are you next on list or do you want me to hold onto it and you can get if I am closer to you then Naomi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree Naomi.. Couldn't put it down.. Love books like that.. Great read..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin, where are you? I've been trying to reserve a copy from the library online, but my PIN isn't working. I'd love to grab yours so I can be sure to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live off of Sweetwater, right next to Clements High School, not far from Greatwood at all. I'll email you directions, and can leave it on my front step in the morning.

    ReplyDelete