Hi ladies,just wanted to check in with everyone, how is "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn" going? Anyone have any initial comments or thoughts? I will most likely set the book club date for mid May, so about two weeks left to finish. Happy May everyone!!
I am about half way done, and really enjoying it. I don't want to talk much about it until I see where other people are...no spoilers or anything, but there have been some large theme things I have been pondering. It has been fun to remember things from where I read them before, or when the sister Sissy enters, I thought, I remember her! Really loving it.
I am a little over halfway, and I'm in love with this book. I'm so annoyed with myself for having had it in my collection for so long and never breaking it open. Great selection!
I am about half way done, and really enjoying it. I don't want to talk much about it until I see where other people are...no spoilers or anything, but there have been some large theme things I have been pondering. It has been fun to remember things from where I read them before, or when the sister Sissy enters, I thought, I remember her! Really loving it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do my best. Haven't had much time but I have the book. Maybe I'll take it on my trip. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm only about a quarter of the way through it....maybe a little more. Really enjoying it, though!
ReplyDeleteI am over half way through it. Totally into it:) I like it.. Looking forward to the questions...
ReplyDeleteI am a little over halfway, and I'm in love with this book. I'm so annoyed with myself for having had it in my collection for so long and never breaking it open. Great selection!
ReplyDelete