I have heard back from a majority of the group through blog comments and email, and House Rules has received all the votes, so our September book club is House Rules by Jodi Picoult. This should lead to a great discussion, as her books always do!!
Great.. Can't wait to start reading. I am so sorry I was not able to respond the book club questions this month.. I did not have a computer in California and I was not able to finish the book club book:( Too many things going on for our two week visit. We are back in Scotland now and I will have more time to read, if I ever get any sleep. Little C has not adjusted to time change and is up until 3 am and then falls asleep and sleeps till 11..:(
Great.. Can't wait to start reading. I am so sorry I was not able to respond the book club questions this month.. I did not have a computer in California and I was not able to finish the book club book:( Too many things going on for our two week visit. We are back in Scotland now and I will have more time to read, if I ever get any sleep. Little C has not adjusted to time change and is up until 3 am and then falls asleep and sleeps till 11..:(
ReplyDelete