Friday, December 30, 2011

January Book Club Selection

Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb is the winner! Since we are all off schedule with the holiday, let's either discuss at the end of January, or mid February, let me know if you have a preference, if no opinions, I'll just pick one.


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year 2012!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year... Hope everyone has a great night.. Either time discussing is great with me.. Looking forward to reading this book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid February would be my pick, the way my crazy life goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, let's do mid Feb, as I don't even have the book to read yet...so savor the book ladies, and we will discuss it mid Feb. (And next year I will skip December for a "discussion"!) :o) Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete