Hi Ladies-
My plan is to get the questions up today, as you can see, it has not happened yet. I have not forgotten and will get them up tonight and we can "discuss" over the next few days.
Also, is this working for people? Are people still enjoying it? Having fun?
Thanks,
Erin
No problem on the questions. I am so sorry but I will not be able to take part in the discussion questions this month. Just have a lot on my plate in the next few weeks, so I didn't get a chance to read the book. Looking forward to getting settled in our new place and reading the next book.. Loving the book club and for sure having fun with it..
ReplyDeleteI love our book club, though I wish we would get more involved in the discussion. I still want to know what some of you thought of Such a Pretty Face!
ReplyDelete